Bristol, TN Neurosurgeon
Highlands Neurosurgery, PC
Highlands Neurosurgery, PC provides state-of-the-art and comprehensive neurosurgical care in Bristol, TN. Our team of board certified neurosurgeons and physiatrist are sure to take care of you and provide you with the best possible medical options specific to your health condition.
We are conveniently located inside Bristol Regional Medical Center, 1 Medical Park Blvd., Suite 400 E. See us now.
Learn More About Highlands Neurosurgery, PC:
- CyberKnife -; stereotactic radiosurgery -; Treatment for tumors of the brain, spine, and trigeminal neuralgia
- Worker's compensation injuries -; Industrial injuries to the spine, head, and peripheral nerves
- Brain or scalp infections, tumors, and injuries
- Peripheral nerve injuries such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Spinal abnormalities, tumors, and injuries
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Traumatic brain injury
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Adult Hydrocephalus
- Surgical treatment of pain
- Vertebroplasty / Kyphoplasty
- Artificial disc replacement surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery of the spine
Our medical team of experts, board certified / eligible neurosurgeons: J. Travis Burt, M.D., F.A.C.S., F.A.A.N.S., Matthew W. Wood, Jr., M.D., Jody B. Helms, M.D. and our board certified physiatrist William M. Platt, M.D. are ready to provide you with the best neurosurgical care.
Contact Highlands Neurosurgery, PC today at 423-844-5400 for all of your Bristol, TN neurosurgeon needs.